Friday 21 August 2015

Does Your Sleep Habit Affect Your Day?

Does Your Sleep Habit Affect Your Day?

I had been wanting for awhile to experience a day without speaking.  I would want to go even longer, but I have three young kids and so they wouldn't be thankful.  I did decide to try it for just one day.  I decided the night time before, and only my eldest son (several years old) was awake.  I told him what I had planned for an additional day.  He did not have any questions personally.  After he went to sleep, I wrote a bit note for him to read to his younger  sisters (5 and 3 yrs . old) every day to describe what I was doing.

My 5 year old is really good at sign language, so I knew I would be able to communicate fine together with her, and she could translate for the others as appropriate.  My three year old has this thing about her...when she says, “Mama?”, I am forced to say, “What?”  If I just take a look at her, straight to her eyes, giving her my complete attention, that isn't enough on her behalf.  She will stand there and loose time waiting for my “What?”  If I just look imploringly at her, asking her with my eyes what sherrrd like, she'll say, “Say 'What?'”. And I must speak the word before she's going to continue.  So this was my concern.  What would she do, all the thousands of times she would ask, “Mama?” tomorrow, and I wouldn't respond verbally?

 Thirty-five years before Al Gore's An Inconvenient Truth made global warming children term and also the green movement went mainstream, some 20 million people through the United States celebrated the initial Earth Day, on April 22, 1970. Today, more than 1 billion people around the globe participate in the event.

Friday brings a fascinating combination of rising stars and older legends.  Nashville will probably be well-represented as local favorites Moon Taxi make their return after wowing Thursday audiences in 2012.  Adopted Nashville resident Ben Folds will even perform.  They are joined by the kind of buzzworthy reggae act Run the Jewels, jamtronica favorites STS9, and electronic artist Flying Lotus.  For those attempting to see more established acts, funk pioneers Earth, Wind, & Fire will work, as will '80s hitmakers Tears for Fears, '90s alt rockers Guster, and avant-garde jazz act Medeski, Martin, Scofield, and Wood.

Personalized gifts have a a feeling of added warmth for them. Hand made cards, or even a collage of your respective pictures together would remind them of the memories which have been shared. The cards could have a very special message attached, which may state your passion and intensity of the emotions for the kids.  If you have been long enough using the person and wouldn't mind a getaway together, why not plan vacation to some exotic, exquisite place the place that the couple could have a very gala of a time and cherish those times forever.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive